Edison Electric, Inc is a rapidly growing, residential service and repair company who has been providing exceptional electrical services to homeowners in the Minneapolis, St. Paul area since 2007. We are searching for a journeyman electrician to help us keep up with the growing demand for our brand of electrical service.
If you are a journeyman electrician with two or more years of experience and you have an interest in providing elite electrical service to homeowners, we would love to hear from you!
Repair, replace and service existing home electrical systems and make sound safety recommendations to homeowners. If you are outgoing and friendly with good customer service skills, we are interested in sitting down with you to discuss your career goals and employment with our company.
The Benefits We Offer
- Great pay
- Paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Health & dental
- Retirement match
- Ongoing training
- Take home service vehicles
- Company tablet
- Room for growth within the company
- Positive work environment
- Troubleshooting, repairing and servicing assigned jobs.
- Providing the customer with pricing and options for making their electrical system safer.
- Establish good customer relationships and maintain accounts.
- Keep a neat and organized service vehicle with all necessary inventory.
- Follow service protocol and adhere to Edison Electric core values and brand.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Journeyman’s license and 2 + years of electrical experience.
- Must be a self-starter, who requires minimal supervision.
- Must possess a drive and willingness to learn.
- Must have an interest and belief in the electrical code.
- Must be able to make home safety recommendations based on the electrical code.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Clean driving record.
- Must be capable of working in tight spaces and on ladders.
- Must be capable of working in both hot and cold conditions.
- Must be able to work on an extension ladder.
- Must have full command of all five senses.
- Must possess full range of listening and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Consider a career move to our company by applying today! If you are currently employed, no problem, your confidentiality is guaranteed. Thank you!