About the Customer Service Representative Position
Our customer service representative, or CSR, will be the friendly first point of contact for our clients. Our CSR will greet customers over the phone, qualify homeowners in need of service and promptly schedule service appointments for our talented staff of electricians.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Properly schedule service appointments on Google Calendar
- Dispatch service calls to electricians
- Respond to all website requests for service
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school degree